Thursday, October 30, 2008

Complimentary Food

It's a happy day for this teacher. Talk about going back to school after a wonderful holiday!

I was late this morning to (the deserted) school......My only class today was with 5A where I met 13 lovely students who did inject that sort of fresh feelings in me. I encouraged them to select one favourite essay from their reading or from their own essay writing book and by all means , give it to me for marking and correction purposes.

I also brought the tips on Summary Writing (Sunday Star) to let them know about the 'grids' issue...

I must have got carried away until the next period when I noticed the time. Phew! I should be in the meeting room. To cut the story short, that was where I spent the next three hours before I left the meeting for another one involving all the teachers in the Language Department. Well, when I chair a meeting, I expect punctuality to be observed .......

Apart from the meetings, there was free food the whole morning....Pn Khalidah brought (yummy) mee bandung, the form 3 students made lemang and served it with delicious rendang, and finally Pn Norizam served us a true nasi dagang from Kelantan!

All's well that ends well!

No comments: