Saturday, October 11, 2008

And You'll Take The High Road and I'll Take The Low Road

With Pn Norasmah near the Cactus Valley

It is not every day you get to spend the whole day with your friends, leaving your beloved family behind. Having said that, I wish to add that it is also not a thing I wish to do more than once in my life time.

Our staff development course was held at a hotel , after spending many hours on the winding road and another two hours shopping for strawberries, strawberry chocolates, vegetables, some rare fruits and perhaps some souvenir?

The sight of the Rawang toll plaza really made my day. Home at last....It was past 10 pm and we were again 'enjoying' the traffic jam from the toll plaza to Rawang town.

Who says life is easy in Rawang? Nonetheless, this is where my heart belongs....am I glad to be home!

No comments: