Friday, October 24, 2008

Another 17 Days - With My Son


In the afternoon, having lunch at KFC

Earlier, meeting my boy's teacher regarding his SPM trial exam results


Another 17 days to SPM.

Today, my boy's school opened its door to the parents of the form 5 students. As my boy ushered me to his class, he seemed quite nervous even though he knew very well that he had our support, no matter what.....

The teacher encouraged him to study hard to ensure good results in SPM. I listened to her attentively , as she seriously gave my son the tips and lecture which should be useful to him.

As a mother and a teacher, I did not wish to sound so knowledgeable , therefore, I decided to listen to the teacher's comments.

My boy was calm and he too, voiced his views on his results. He must have realised his mistakes and he seemed determined to change.

I could only smile, perhaps I was proud of his confidence. Before I got up from my seat, I squeezed his hand gently, to indicate that I would always stand by him and I had faith in him. To the teacher, I assured her that Hasif's attitude certainly proved his determination to succeed. Let him persevere, this is part of character building..........and there's no better way of doing it other than by making mistakes now..............


No comments: