Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Who Am I Without You?

We won!

Winning is about thinking one step ahead.....

These are the words which you can find at the canteen (teachers' dining area). Well, don't get me wrong, I already thought of putting up the words of wisdom when I was on my way back from Melaka last Saturday. Thus, it has nothing to do with winning the school level ICT competition (teacher category).

The results were announced at the school assembly two days ago.As I waited for the announcement, I could see HCChoon grinning at me from the crowd of students. Later, he mentioned about 'teacher looking so calm during assembly this morning'.......

Ironically, since Monday, my involvement in the cyber world had to make way for my tiring 'unfinished business' (if you could guess what it is).

Anyway, tonight I wish to write a line or two, just to share with you the exciting news of winning the competition via this MAHERANHZ.BLOGSPOT.COM.

Thank you to all, especially my 'comrades' and my students... Always remember: Sharing Is Caring.

No comments: