Sunday, October 5, 2008

The Bad Server, The Cute Cat, The Happy Birthday and Our Raya Photos

Happy Birthday S Hawa N M
The cute cat with the cute guys

First, I'd like to mention about my daughter's birthday 'party' that we hosted in Melaka. My daughter was all smiles because she didn't have to struggle for the exams anymore. She's so lucky!

On that night, we went to my auntie's house where we met a very cute and responsible cat. Since 'talking-to-cats' is my middle name, I had a fun time with this cat....

Oh, one bad news is that now I encounter a problem with the server, thus affecting my site 'www.Maheranhz.com/" . The updated version may not be accessed tonight... sad, very sad.

Please be patient......

To my students who came for Raya visit, thank you for coming. Our photos MAY be posted somewhere, some day......

No comments: