Friday, October 24, 2008

Another 17 Days - With My Students


This is what we call "Sharing Is Caring"

Together we strive for success...

Chai Xchin and her classmates had to deal with a 'moody' teacher after recess today.

But the teacher's mood changed as soon as she saw her students filling up the APD room. She was touched by KMing's , BYoong's and Phuna's (and the gang) cheerful greetings.....

The students of 5A who came to school today should be lauded for their efforts to learn and keep on learning!

As you can see each of them went home with a booklet in their bag. The November babies and December babies too left the APD room with a little something from this teacher.

They might come back next week, or they might not....but I reminded them to keep in touch with me. My handset and my e-mail should make me easily accessible to all. You can ask me , I'll make myself available 24 hours until the SPM English paper is over, or perhaps forever!

No comments: