Tuesday, October 21, 2008

Double Trouble

Hz on 18 October 2008


The 43-year-old me was surprised by the thoughtful act of my other half today. Yes, I know, it could be the wrong day, and at the wrong time, but anyhow, I really appreciate it.

I went home late as usual but as soon as I reached my humble abode , the atmosphere was cheery , as though my husband had been enthusiastically waiting for my return. Oh Oh ! There's lunch on the table! Wrong day.....

I was overcome by curiosity....wanting to know what was served and whether he had not lost touch with his superb culinary skills. The last time he was seen in the kitchen was many, many, many years ago. Hmm, oh yes, I couldn't be wrong about this. The taste was simply indescribable!

I had to put aside my 'size zero' target.....perhaps a real workout would be able to compensate for today's heavy lunch. A real heavy, double lunch....

No comments: