Sunday, October 19, 2008

The Unexpected

Nobody knows for sure what their fate is....

Nobody can guarantee that the food he has so well selected from the buffet table will end up in his mouth.

In fact, nobody is sure that he could see his child through phases of growing up, for reasons best remained unknown...........

My colleague's invitation to her open house was received without any prejudice , and it was already slotted in my Sunday's schedule. Zainab was one little girl who could not be more excited about the prospect of meeting her favourite auntie. Everything was supposed to fall into place until the unexpected happened and it was simply unavoidable.

My plan had to be rescheduled but I just hope that her house is still open to guests like me......and I hope she would accept my apologies too!

2 comments:

MASTURA OSMAN said...

Salam, again and again I would like to express appreciation for words that had touched my heart deeply. I wish to see Zainab one day and chat with her auntie and I guess this special event should be held at my home. Meaning to say, if not now, may be some other times. No worries, I really understood it was unexpected.Thanx. Regards from Puan Mastura & Encik Razmin.

maheranhz said...

thank you. shall remember that.....