Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Dropped Half-Dead!

Yesterday, Monday the 2nd of February was definitely one, exhausting day.

For one, it was not because of that so-called Monday blues............I don't mind going to school.

Instead, after taking my late breakfast at about 10.20 am, gulping down the rice plus fried chicken, I felt the urge to go to the wash-room......and there I went again and again after every 60 minutes.

Since I had a class until 4 pm, I did not have much choice but to stay on....

You can guess how many kg I lost in the process! I finally managed to get a good sleep after taking the traditional herbs last night.

No wonder I was rudely awakened by a cramp in my right leg at 4.30 am...(I wonder why my biological clock is programmed that way- to be awake at this very hour?) I might have lost a lot of water and minerals?, causing me to suffer the cramp.....Since I wanted to restore my energy, I decided to 'extend' my sleep to another hour.

Lethargically, I got up, prepared the drinks and left home for my beautiful school. There's no school exactly like mine!

No comments: