Thursday, February 5, 2009

A Feminine Intuition

I am not conservative. Neither am I a fortune teller.

But God has given me something extra, just like some , or perhaps many other people who have discovered about their supernatural ability. (Did I watch too much "The Girl With Something Extra?" in the 70's?)

In retrospect, I wonder if I had really learnt how to do it, or had I acquired the skills from ???? ........my ancestors? It's really not very important now since I guess it is only some power that only women can master.

I feel more energetic today after being back in the classes for four days. I have a hunch that something sad is going to happen to a friend of another friend of mine...but there is nothing more foolish than phoning this person to caution him about it. Anyway, foretelling the future is not my speciality.

Once I met a teacher who was able to read other people's mind. God, imagine whenever I was with her .....I had to 'double my strength' to stay calm. A few months later I met another teacher who had quite a similar gift of reading a person's mind. Imagine myself having breakfast and lunch with her for eight days.....

Well, the upside of all this encounter of the 'rare kind' leaves me more experienced and open-minded. The lesson I have learnt is never, never underestimate a teacher!

No comments: