Saturday, February 21, 2009

Doing It Slowly

Oops! It's been a wonderful day to have a Road Run (or better known as Cross-country). My duty was co-ordinating the Teachers at the Stations. I didn't have much energy after working non-stop for more than seven hours yesterday. The winner was Blue House (of course!).

At home I had to sit until 6.30 pm, folding the clothes (my arms and fingers were numb by the time it was over). Luckily, my husband and my second daughter managed to prepare lunch for us once I reached home from school.

There was a kenduri at a friend's house at 9 pm. I was already half asleep when they read the doa.I shouldn't be rude, I thought. The host was one of my husband's close friends , furthermore it's not every day I get to attend such functions.

Bedtime was early again, after I checked the tudung to be worn for tomorrow's wedding. Sigh....

No comments: