Monday, February 23, 2009

The Wedding


Yesterday my brother-in-law started a new life with his new and young bride. His first wife didn't live long enough to see their son grow into a young man.

Perhaps I'm not very good at dealing with anything formal as my body began to feel uneasy and I wished I could take over the tok khadi's duty and finish off everything in 10 minutes!

Nevertheless, everything went smoothly and with a charming humility he mentioned that I 'could take their photo (above) but please don't feel disheartened if it doesn't turn out well'. Of course there was nothing wrong with it.

Next, in the afternoon, we attended a house-warming party at my neighbour's house. By then, I was not hungry anymore but since M (from 5SJ) was one of the 'waiters', (and he took pride in serving me), I obliged myself to taste some of the delicious dishes served. Not bad, really.

My body began to feel 'funny' at night. Maybe ...hmmm......too much eating.....

No comments: