Friday, February 20, 2009

One Day In Your Life (Part 2)


If there is ever one day in which I wish to rejoice ( in these two months), then the day is Friday 20th February 2009.

Firstly, my old buddy exchanged messages with me on Wednesday night. Her messages were treated as 'warm' as possible, even though I was trying to enjoy a movie (remember I don't watch tv often). But the last one sounded rather sad when she mentioned that I was not the same Haslina she knew in 2003. Surprised? Of course, at least slightly.

I began to re-evaluate my personality. Sure, I am now not the same person I used to be even a year ago! But I believe that my changes are positive and I have a list of names of people who have helped me 'metamorphose' into a more beautiful person. Sorry , if I sounded a bit vain.

Secondly, on our 'journey' to school, Aisyah asked whether I knew that LCT had sent me a comment in my blog. (I am very happy for him).

In school, I was challenged to solve a number of problems, in fact, there was an urgent meeting which I reluctantly attended because I could not teach my 1RF and 5SJ and they were left to work independently.

I could not even help Pn NW and Pn R coach the debaters immediately after school.

Apart from a brief meeting with the charming and confident young lady, Evon (thank you, thank you and thank you to Evon and her childhood friend, who is now quite busy 'focusing'), who came with her mother ; I was glued to my table until 4.30pm! What a brilliant way of spending this important day!

Back to the metamorphosis, NO, I am not a butterfly. I am the same Haslina Zainal who is now a Puan with a number of children, whose weight is more reasonable than what it was in 2001, whose traits are still the same- secretive and prefers a peaceful world compared with a world full of PhD (pingat hasad dengki) and whose tastes remain the same towards food, decoration etc etc and she is determined to start saving some money (well, that's her 2009 resolution).

One day in your life, you'll remember this 20th February and perhaps you'll remember sharing this day with me..............

1 comment:

MASTURA OSMAN said...

Puan Haslina,
Happy birthday. May God Bless. View my blog. Something special for u.
Regards- Pn Mastura