Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Killing Me Softly

Talk about how students react to an incident which is vague and eerie(?) .....involving their teacher......

That is exactly the thing that has preoccupied my mind for the last 24 hours.

Let us study how A reacted. She performed her special prayers, called solat hojat to seek help from the Almighty.

M, gave his assuring words that I'd be able to keep my cool.

D, helped me out by recalling the moments when my camera was still in my hands.

AA? God bless him. He had helped me too in his own way. Just like InId who was sympathetic in her quiet way.

Well, this is a collection of responses to the 'loss' of my camera yesterday. The camera is intact with me now after it was found at the place exactly where it was abandoned......D must be an observant lad!

But now I must save my life as someone is trying to 'kill' me. Better stay away from school until the lava has cooled down!!


No comments: