Monday, June 23, 2008

Poor guy @ Streamyx

Providing a prepaid service must be a real challenge. When you have taken your customer's money, the service rendered is subject to ridicule if you upset your customer's expectations. Well, customers are right in their demands for a reasonable service. Read again, a REASONABLE service! It is not much to ask for.

If you are wondering.....you might say, "Hey, call a spade, a spade , please!". I'll go straight to the point....

I am referring to the STREAMYX service.

Please, I think I am tired of calling Streamyx , followed by my having to perform a certain task over and over again.

The end of the 'conversation' is " Please take note that your report number is @@@@@@ and if you fail to receive the internet line after 2 working days, please call us back." Followed by, " Ms Haslina, is there anything else I can do for you?" Poor guy! ......he who has to answer my call. I doubt if I have ever raised my voice, but I can't be too nice either.

Now as I glance at the modem, I know I cannot save this blog entry just yet. Sigh....


No comments: