Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Virgin

That is exactly the name of the new supplement given to me this morning by my husband. I read the instructions and I noticed that I should take 4 spoonful of it every day. Well, since it meant he cared about me, I did not hesitate to take a gulp of the supplement. Not bad! One of the reasons for taking the 'Virgin Coconut Oil' was to help fight against any potential cancerous growth in my body. Maybe I could escape the surgery....who knows. This is what we call " In sickness, health is known".

Talking about oil, I just came back from the Taman Bersatu Petronas gas station - I actually had to spend about 45 minutes there and I found it quite amusing observing the behaviour of the drivers, in their attempt to save a few ringgit. In fact, one driver almost hit my lovely car and another driver got caught in a minor accident as it swerved and knocked the kerb making it impossible to move. The other drivers
(including yours truly) were reasonably cool, waiting patiently for their turn...

But in my mind, till now , I keep wondering why one country is allowed to manipulate the price for the whole wide-world....Something is very wrong somewhere. I think the world trade must change, but it requires a proper understanding of trading and its consequences to the world population on the part of the suppliers. Sigh, at least I took up Economics as a subject during my varsity years...however, in the mean time, I am going to check back my budget for June onwards, bearing in mind that I need to add the 'Virgin Coconut Oil' in my revised budget. Excuse me....



No comments: