Monday, June 30, 2008

Not Enough

I think I have not given enough work to my students. Judging from the dissatisfied look ....... I guess my plan to give them additional work may help ease this situation.

However, what I had to do at about 12.50 pm today had hurt my feet. After giving my 4mw a few questions to answer, I had asked a prefect to help me find 2 girls and 2 boys who were not in class (again, their 2nd time after 25 June 2008). Their records were bad as their names were every where in the Class Log Book. It was not an easy task, I almost injured myself and I had developed blisters on my feet......

The girls saw me and they had to run for their lives. That took up 20 minutes of my time before the bell rang (shrilly, as some of the students love to describe it as).

I was energetic but it was not enough to catch the girls. Frankly, I don't hold grudges against the girls. They have hurt my feet, but it is not enough to hurt my feelings......'coz actually I won't lose a thing.


2 comments:

Malahayati Sari said...

pity to you teacher..
hehe.. nway, one of 2 boys is Hanif right?? emm.. he's very naughty kan teacher??

(teacher, can u help me in improving my english language?? i will comment yours in english n hope u will 'tegur' my mistake n what's wrong with..okay teacher?? can u? )

maheranhz said...

wah, a good guess but perhaps it is not right, mrs fourteen.

no problem about your request..as long as my internet line is ok.

you can contact me via myspace too.
haslina33@yahoo.com