Saturday, June 21, 2008

Wonderful

What a wonderful day!

I know, what actually defines 'a wonderful day' varies from one person to another. I liked the sunlight that welcomed me in the morning. Seemed as though it was wishing me good luck for my test.....since nobody else cared to wish me good luck.

I headed to Shah Alam, trying to find TTDI Jaya. My other half had been very co-operative by taking me there, and giving me the moral support needed. I was lost in another mind-boggling world for two and a half hours and then zup! everything was over! After the test, I did not have much time to socialize with the other candidates but straight I went to the wash-room which was clean and well-maintained. In fact, it looked quite spruced up, better than some of the classrooms that I have entered.

When I reached Rawang, it was lunch time. After lunch I was allowed to watch television...haha! as though I need to ask anybody's permission to watch tv....Then I took the much needed nap . When I got up, I felt refreshed and I felt like going to McD to have some apple pies. The good news was I was taken to Giant for some shopping before going to McD.

I guess that is why I call it a wonderful day! I always like Saturdays.......


No comments: