Friday, June 20, 2008

Putting My Thoughts In Writing

It must have been quite a while since I last pen down my thoughts in this blog. In the meantime, a few positive changes are emerging.... one of them is I have been able to get a backlog of work done. Well, work is never-ending but at least what deserves to be done first has been dealt with.

My energy - which was partly usurped by the fever (that was 'clinging' on to me until yesterday) - has been restored, just in time for me to start working on my so-called 'assessments' of my students. I need to re-structure the lessons which are going to take place in the coming weeks as I feel the need for a vigorous approach to really tackle each individual client of mine.

A few students whom I met today mentioned about my assessment as commendable. One of them mentioned that the mother appreciated my effort. Yes, thank you for such comments... Actually, the written assessment is just 'my thoughts put in writing', which could have stemmed from my new favourite pastime which is writing in this blog... see the similarity?

But tonight, my renewed energy is going to be put to the test as I need to catch up on a lot of reading for tomorrow's PTK test. Yours truly will be one of the many teachers / educators who will spend their lovely Saturday morning on 21 June 2008 answering 4 questions that will determine their future. Oh yeah, I shall continue putting my thoughts in writing , but this time it will be in the booklet for answering the PTK questions......

No comments: