Thursday, December 4, 2008

Adidas Oh Adidas!


My little girls killing time creatively

Be patient!

It was 7 pm, an hour before the closing time...but look at the queue.

Hopefully Adidas had something for each of these people.

It was almost 5pm, my husband insisted that everyone go and join the crowd first while he went to find the parking space for our car.

To our surprise the winding line seemed to be endless. In fact, we only reached the door after standing and moving at a snail's pace for 70 minutes.

One of the security guards politely requested me to show my bag as he had to wrap it up in a plastic bag. "Oh? ", I responded. Actually I found it quite amusing because I would not need to open my handbag, implying that I need not use my money to pay for the Adidas items which were on crazy (really crazy) sale, hence somebody else had to do it for me!

When we were done with our purchases, it was 6.50pm. People were still shoving in but they were quite disappointed having to line up first. The staff of Adidas tried to calm them down by assuring them that there would be 3 more days before the sale ended.

Meanwhile, all 8 of us were a happier lot when leaving Bangunan Bakti Siti Hasmah in Taman Tun Dr Ismail because each of us had our own 'ole-ole' to take home!

No comments: