Thursday, December 18, 2008

The Road Not Taken


The right lane is for drivers who are going to Sg Choh

Once I reach this junction, I'm always tempted to go to Parkson Ria

At the meeting, my mind went 'astray' at 1.00pm. I guess the 7th day is already a bit too much for my body and mind (should I say 'my soul'?). The chairperson had hinted that we would be released earlier today, thus this promise had overtaken my rational mind.

Yup! We were dismissed earlier and I got to share the road with a different group of users, with less congestion but still I need to be alert 'coz the road was tricky.

You need to be certain whether to cruise the right or left lane, otherwise you would get stuck behind other wheels which are turning to the right.

Of course, by now I am no longer a novice to this road. My journey now takes only half the time of my first trip, hence that alone is an indicator of how I've become quite familiar with the road to (and from) Serendah.

Probably, that is also how I learn about people. After some time, you get the message of how people wish to be treated by you.

My new acquaintance at the meeting would first have an impression of me, then from the spoken to the unspoken message, you gauge them (and vice versa), later difficulties come in-and you are forced to make decisions and work as a team, congeniality creeps in, and what happens after that depends on your honesty, sincerity and charm?perhaps...

However, just like the road from Serendah to Rawang, you have to have your wits about you, otherwise you might end up being left on the shelf....too bad, if it happens by mistake, especially if it is not your mistake!

No comments: