Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Better Days Ahead


I'm looking forward to meet my new neighbours.

When I reached home yesterday, the first thing that I saw was a man completing the construction work at my neighbour's house. That was a relief after driving from Serendah amidst the heavy and slow traffic resulting from a car accident at the traffic-lights near Taman Bersatu and Kampung Kenanga. Furthermore, there was Pasar Tani at Taman Bersatu , beside the lake.

My little girls wanted to have some fun , so as soon as my energy was restored, I took them to the King's Bakery to get some doughnuts for them, as well as some swiss-rolls for my sixth meeting the next day (today).

To my surprise, I even went to the wet market at Taman Tun Teja to get some prawns, chicken and anchovies so that my family could enjoy home-cooked food on Wednesday.

That spoke volumes about my resolution!

No comments: