Friday, December 12, 2008

Every Venture Bears A Risk


The deserted school
Hasif helping abah to pack orders

This is the maxim I put up in July 2004

So long, farewell, it's time to say good bye.....

After sending off my mum with the three beautiful young ladies and a smart boy at the commuter station, I decided to take a peek at the shop, to see my two gentlemen doing their work diligently and systematically.

Hasif and his father were seriously doing their work, hence I just entered the office to do my unfinished business. Before long, my eyes caught sight of a maxim on the wall. When I looked closely, I noticed that it was dated July 2004.

I put it up to motivate myself to take up the challenge of being the new Head of the Subject Panel just after a few weeks being in SEMEKAR. Oh! Those were the days! I was promoted (if it could be called a promotion) because Pn Mazlah and Mr Chin had to leave school after their promotion to be the Principal of two different schools.

Yes, actually I still believe in that maxim.

The first photo above showed the 'serenity' of the school when I was there in my office. It was very, very quiet......However, I was not perturbed by the still of the deserted school because I knew in 24 days, I would see many happy faces of my students and also my new set of students, namely the new Form One Rafflesia students of 2009. I shall wait for that moment.


4 comments:

A Khudori Soleh said...

salam ibu. blog yang bagus

sarahmhz said...

Nice photo and your language.

Anonymous said...

Ha3! I found the name of Mr Chin Kok Goon and Pn Mazlah here! So long haven't heard about these names. I'm now friends (college mate) with Mr Chin's son, Chin Hon Weng.

maheranhz said...

a khudori soleh, thanks for the comment.

sarahmhz, you look sweet too, young lady!

l chuan tuck, don't worry, pn mazlah is back, but now as my new boss.