Thursday, December 11, 2008

Happy Birthday


It is my turn this week to oversee the school or rather the staff in the school office.

The beauty of carrying out this duty this week is that I only need to work on two days- exactly only yesterday and tomorrow. As for today, I am allowed to finish my paperwork at home because it is a public holiday.

My new boss however decided to come to school on 10 December 2008, on the very day I was on duty. She shook hands with me while reading my name on my name tag. (Oh God! She might come for her second visit tomorrow!)

The good news was that my mum, my nieces and my nephew (Nazmi) had come to pay us a visit. Today all the girls and my boys had had a wonderful time in Kuala Lumpur- playing like little children at the Times Square. As for me, I became the dutiful housewife, chatting with my mum before doing some shopping....and of course, doing my paperwork. (I am beginning to become obsessed with this work....)

By the way, thank God it was a public holiday! Happy Birthday to the Sultan of Selangor.

2 comments:

sarahmhz said...

Haslina,can u teach me how to write and put a perfect picture?

maheranhz said...

sarah, no problem. just keep writing in your blog :-)