Sunday, December 21, 2008

Eye-catching



After the Friday mass prayers, we went to Shah Alam to accompany my husband who had to run some errands . Apart from that I felt like eating at Mr Kaya Kopitiam....(excuses).

Anyway, by chance there was also an expo of some local agricultural products in Shah Alam. Hence, we spent quite a while shopping for some herbs and produce. It was interesting to see eye-catching landscapes consisting of vegetable plants instead of flowers or the usual leafy garden plants.

Later, at home, my children began to show symptoms of fever...oh, no.

Saturday became my spring cleaning day. You could guess the size of the mountain of clothes which needed my attention. It had to be done today, otherwise, my guests would be greeted with these unfolded clothes as soon as they enter our living room. What a sight it would be!

I slept at midnight after folding every single piece of clothes that I could find. At one minute to 1 am I was awakened by the sound of my handset. I knew that it was a message for me. It read "Merry Christmas!" . I smiled before going back to the dreamland...zzzzzzzz
.The message was really eye-catching!

No comments: