Monday, December 29, 2008

Just A Costly Split Second and Bang!


It was a family outing day yesterday even though both parents were quite unwell.

I was taken aback by my own carelessness which had cost me at least RM580. That was what I had to do in order to get back a flawless Avanza, and to correct a wrong. The amount will escalate in a few days time, but that shall wait.

Only Hasif tried to be a 'father' by giving me a piece of advice but later retracted his words because the others seemed to be indifferent to his genuinely well intended advice.

Nobody else wanted to talk about it anymore, yeah, why spoil such a wonderful day?

As for today, Monday 1st Muharram, I am thankful that I'm still here (and still breathing) with my family members who are very supportive.

Just need some panadols and later Actifast before I sleep. To my colleagues, enjoy your marathon of staff meetings (Tuesday, Wednesday and Friday)....Thank God for giving us a holiday on Thursday!

No comments: