Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Torn Between Two .......

Oh O, don't get me wrong. I'm not torn between two lovers.

There's always only one at a time, since I ain't good at juggling pieces of my heart...with an exception that I'm able to share 'coz sharing is caring. But again, it's not about sharing him with someone else.

What am I saying?

Anyway, I just came home from the first SEMEKAR academic staff meeting. (I think lately it's all about meetings..)

Don't worry, instead of describing some ????? meeting, I wish to highlight certain things which I have learnt lately.

1. Don't buy the STAR newspaper late, normally it's sold out by afternoon.
2. Always open up your mind, don't believe (blindly) comments from former colleagues of the new staff in my school. In other words, don't be gullible.
3. Never underestimate others, they are special in their own ways.
4. Some people want to contribute more than what is expected of them.
5. Always share your problems with someone who cares about you. Again, you know why.
6. Some people are difficult because they have terrible inferiority complex.
7. When I have a number of tasks which need to be handled simultaneously, I begin to feel torn...and I need to re-assess the whole situation.

I need a break now, and I wish to go out and get a copy of the STAR...just hope that people remember to leave one for me.

No comments: