Friday, August 1, 2008

1 August



It's August again and it's Nurfarahana's birthday today. This month many 17-year-old babies are going to celebrate their birthdays. After Farahana, it's going to be Ah Cheok, Koo Bin, Intan, and the twins , Carl Choon and Mei Jun.

I remember singing the birthday song on the 29th last year, followed by a photo-taking session. Unfortunately, most of the photos disappeared together with my laptop....

Phew! As a firm believer in 'Every cloud has a silver lining' and 'Failure teaches success', I wish to point out that I'd rather think of something positive and move ahead instead of letting my mind preoccupied with an undesirable past event.

Speaking of August, I simply love the month... Thus, I started off by asking my students to write about 'Love' on this first day of August. You can guess what is piling up in front of me now. The exercise books are all wanting to be marked. I wonder who is able to produce the most touching story about 'Love'......

No comments: