Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Patience


Wednesday- 11.20 pm
Patience. Something which I learn to accept and to practise it in my life.

All praise to God who understands my level of patience and thank you for giving me a partner who makes me understand how to put it into practice. In other words, walk my talk. Or do what I preach.

Ramadhan is a month that is synonym to the learning and practise of patience. Even though I have secretly and openly learned about patience, (for more than 40 years), I find every new day as another challenge to my building of character. I remember telling someone just now about my character, I wonder if that someone shares the same opinion but time will tell and the truth shall prevail.

Thank you to Mr Right for his understanding and perseverance in 'moulding' my character. Thank you!

No comments: