Saturday, August 16, 2008

Keep Bleeding


The photos didn't turn out well but as you can see Pn Mastura and hubby had come to my hotel room to pay me a visit.

In the other photo, my mum, sis, brother, daughter and son too were in my room, a little later than Pn Mastura. Actually Pn Jamani and Pn Noraidah too had come to see this 'big baby' in the hotel room. We were having a good chat until I forgot to capture this wonderful moment together.

My progress is that I am able to walk at a snail's pace , Blood is still dripping fiercely from one of the wounds, although pain is not greatly felt on that site. My tummy is giving an intermittent pain that I sometimes fear that I will not be released from this hotel soon.

However , the visits from friends and family members have eased the pain greatly because they try to cheer me up and soothe my bleeding heart- no, no I was just exaggerating, my heart is not bleeding. Enough of the bleeding from the wound.

See you soon.

2 comments:

MASTURA OSMAN said...

Dear Puan Haslina,

Happy to see your progress. Pray to God may you get well soon. Insya Allah, you would be released from your "hotel" very soon. It is not only the matter of paying you a visit, but what is so important to me is to share the moment together. Happy to see you smile.

luv-Mastura.

maheranhz said...

thank you pn mastura and en razmin. you made my day!