Friday, August 15, 2008

The Op

I am surrounded by tubes which have red liquid running through each of them. I can hardly sit without feeling great pain. Thank God Aisyah is with me to look after this 'baby'.

The hotel is very quiet. I doze off a number of times.

Yesterday, as soon as I published my blog post, a nurse came in, bringing with her a really white dress and cap. "Puan, OT is waiting for you."

"Gosh, my turn, already!" I took a quick shower and immediately put on my new dress.

When I was in the OT, I was transferred to another bed and an oxygen mask was placed over my face. "Puan, breathe in, breathe out, breathe in......"

As soon as I opened my eyes, I felt an extreme pain at the 3 places which were cut by the surgeons. Hey, presto, I finally came out of the OT after 5 hours .

Slowly,I was transported back to my room where my family was waiting for me. Now, I am undergoing the healing process. God Willing I'll be OK.

No comments: