Tuesday, August 26, 2008

It's Wednesday, Mr Anwar

It is 5 minutes to 1 am, Wednesday 27 August 2008. I can't sleep yet.

It must be either because I am already immune to the medicine , or because of the discomforts which I have to bear at the moment, or sadly because I have been overdosed by too much sleep during the day.

As I was checking on my handset, I saw an unread message. Phew! I hate this...... , being slow in responding to messages. Why did I not hear any sound?

After writing about my ex-student, who must be 30 years old now, I spent most of my time in bed. Today I did not leave my house at all, it was just like most of the days, lately. So, my lack of activity may have caused the pain, no! no! I think the problem must be in my refusal to take the pain-killer.

I guess I am quite excited with the official results of the Permatang Pauh by-election. Somebody has to win it and this time it is Mr Anwar Ibrahim.

By the way, I am going back to school on Thursday, God Willing! So, see you there............

No comments: