Wednesday, August 20, 2008

20.08.2008 (4.04 pm , Wednesday)

It's a magic date! 20th August of 2008. Exactly 5 days after I underwent a simple yet painful operation.

As you can see above, Pn Fauziah, Pn Nuni , myself and Pn Ramlah have given a special pose to capture a special moment together in my humble abode.

My students sometimes pose me an expected question: "Teacher why do you like to take photos?" My answer (when I am sober) is ,"Well, this very second will not repeat itself, so I 'd like to keep it as a remembrance". I widen the scope of 'remembrance' to involve beautiful moments that we wish to reminisce about, one day in our life.

On this special day, I feel a lot stronger, co-incidentally I am also able to perform my solat, 5 times a day, hence it is indeed a special date.

By the way, thank you every one for your support.......To Aisyah: Thank you for today's special menu, which is nasi minyak , ayam masak merah and acar sayur. Hmm, I am hungry now......bye2, time for late lunch.

No comments: