Saturday, August 9, 2008

Chicken Soup For The Soul

"Yeah, I know, your soup doesn't have the daun sup?" My daughter made a wild guess.

I smiled.

"Or it doesn't have that what, daun bawang?" Another wild guess.

"It does have both, honey", said I.

"Oh, I don't know. It tastes a bit strange today."

Complaint and more complaint. If you look at it negatively, then it is a complaint. On the other hand , if you look at it from a different angle, positively, then it is actually a constructive comment.

Well, the truth hurts , sometimes. But neither do I like living in a pretentious world surrounded by 'boot-lickers'. However, I always appreciate a mature discussion done in a tactful manner.

My world is quite restricted to a cohort of very young people. They come in different sizes, personality, mentality and beliefs. As an adult I really should not bulldoze my way of thinking on them as much as I hate any other human being trying to practise the same injustice to me. (To tell you frankly, some back-stabbers are worse than these known devils!!!). I know, quite a number of people are still licking their wounds after being back-stabbed.Ouch!!!

Oh! I'd better hide today's soup until everybody is VERY hungry for late lunch. Now they are glued to the tv, watching the OLYMPICS coverage. Hehehe......

1 comment:

princess wanie said...

oh yea?
thx 2 ;)
keep viewing oke