Sunday, August 3, 2008

A Fish(y) Therapy

And so my trip to the PC Fair was worthwhile. I came back with a 'souvenir' which would be used accordingly as planned.

I also met a bunch of my students (Aaron, Mahesan and Joel) in the crowded hall. Obviously, they were scrutinizing some computer gadgets (not to mention some girls who were scantily dressed), but oh no,no....these boys I bumped into simply belonged to the 'high-minded' group.......judging from the essay each of them wrote. These girls were not in their list, I know.

OK, so that's yesterday. Today, after loading my shopping stuff in the car, I whispered to my other half that I felt like trying a 'fish' therapy. When we reached the place, there were four women enjoying the treatment and I was forced to wait another 6 minutes.

As soon as they left, I was invited to dip my feet in the water. Gosh! All the fish came to my feet and a stinging sensation was immediately felt. I think you can guess my reaction! An "Awwwww..." was heard for the next 5 seconds before I realized that the faint scream had attracted a number of onlookers. What an advertisement!

If you are wondering just what I mean by the fish therapy, see it for yourself.....






5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahem..
hope u enjoyed finding out the role u played teacher..thx! :)

sarahmhz said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
maheranhz said...

i know what you mean......tc turned cupid!

MASTURA OSMAN said...

Could you please tell me how to get there? I want to try too.

maheranhz said...

mastura:
in rawang, the therapy can be found in parkson ria. last sunday, i went to tesco in selayang. rm5 per 10 minutes .try it out!