Sunday, September 14, 2008

20 More Please

Sayonara!
Mum to the rescue. Thank you!

My mum was really concerned that I still could not stretch out my hands as I used to.

As she is the 'best masseur' in our family, I didn't hesitate to let her give me the much needed treatment, even though it would be a miracle to expect an instant recovery...........

Her brief visit was a real blessing, as the pain had been quite a nuisance lately. Sometimes, I used to feel like shouting out loud (sol) in order to ease the pain. But, certainly, that is not my style. There are millions of people out there who are in a worse condition than I am. I guess, my body just needs another 2 months, and after that everything should be fine. On my part, I just need to take an extra care..... I might need it for the next 20 years.

No comments: