Friday, September 5, 2008

Confirmed! She's Expecting!

If you are reading this post, you are one of the first to know this latest news.

I remember that in all my pregnancies, all my babies had to go through the phase of Ramadhan. Actually, I was reminded of this when I vomited again in my bathroom this morning. It was definitely not my intention, it just happened!

At first I wasn't sure about disclosing the latest development, as usual, I could be secretive...Proven by what happened during my stay in the Selayang Hospital. Only readers of this blog were able to get the latest updates....

Anyway, if I disclose it to a student of mine, he might give me the look that says ,"Why are you telling me? Am I responsible?". Yeah, some people could start being nasty at the slightest provocation. Furthermore, the students are mostly walking zombies now as they are busy with their exams. So , why bother , anyway?

Oops, here comes my cat, Mamamiow, who is heavy and a bit lazy as she is carrying her latest babies. I guess through this blog I can proudly announce that Mamamiow is pregnant again, confirmed!

No comments: