Friday, September 5, 2008

Future Bloggers

Today I decided to do my work in the staff room. I chose the area where the sofas were strategically placed, placing my laptop and my big blue bag beside me before I finally settled myself and started marking the students' answer scripts.

Only minutes had passed when Pn Mastura brought up the matter about Maxis Broadband. "Yeah", I said ," you should get one for yourself as it is cheap".

This conversation was later joined by Pn Ramlah, Pn Zuraidah, Pn Fauziah, Pn Norakmar, Pn Norhayati and Pn Anita, all future (and existing) bloggers who would like to take part in the coming ICT competition (Teacher Category).

Eventually, the discussion became quite heated. We exchanged notes and we were also planning to have a short course on websites.

Wah! I am happy about this progress. At least no student of mine can say that, "Our teachers
buta (are ignorant about) websites"

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do we have so many teacher bloggers?

maheranhz said...

a@ron, there are more to come!

MASTURA OSMAN said...

Puan Haslina, I'm very happy to see there are more bloggers to come. So sweet to see all teachers sat down and Q&A about Maxis Broadband and had talked about blog here and there.. I don't care. I must get one Maxis Broadband. I wish to go to Lou Yat now.
To answer your question if that beautiful eyes belongs to me, I can say -totally no. My eyes is actually comes from deep of my heart.

You are such as a trendsetter for all bloggers( teachers). Baru ada kelas cikgu kita.

maheranhz said...

pn mastura,
i'm more than happy to know how enthusiastic you are about the broadband. after this, what's going to happen to your opera mini?
my handset cannot get that 'o m'..

Anonymous said...

Opera Mini can be installed in most of the mobilephone. I also have it, for emergency. Maxis Broadband no need to go Low Yat, just Pekan Rawang also got. But, there are setbacks. 3G isthe fastest, or some places where 3G is not available, HSDPA is still ok. However, Broadband sometimes inconsistent, especially after 7pm. I'm now using Maxis in my college (dengan rakan kongsi).

maheranhz said...

iskandar,
thanx for your tips. i ve maxis bb , to me it's cheap, just pay rm100 for the modem. as for opera mini, maybe i should check to see if my humble handset can have it.