Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Lost Diary

Visiting my parents-in-law on Raya eve.

"We figure that you have lost your diary and you are trying to make up for the loss?"

Gosh! What a funny message I received from someone 'caring'.....

Whatever she says! My blog is an important part of my daily routine.

Anyway, the sender is really a caring person, hence, I am NOT offended in any way...

It's 12.48am, 1 October 2008. I received a number of messages with "Happy Raya" greetings. In fact, the first one reached me 24 hours ago, sent by ? (your guess is as good as mine).....

But the sms traffic was jammed! I could not reply to some of these messages, furthermore, some messages did not carry the sender's name....my apologies.

Whatever it is, Selamat Hari Raya! Do leave your comments after reading my blog, it's free! Yeah, perhaps, I'm trying to make up for my 'lost' diary.....Yes, sis, you are funny!

No comments: