Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Hari Raya Card

Imagine, receiving a Raya card from an old pal!

Well, you don't see its value, do you?

Today, my day is brightened by a Raya card sent by my friend who shared the joy and hardships in 1989/90 while doing our Diploma of Education in the International Islamic University, Petaling Jaya.

Of course , I was still in my dream world when suddenly I was awakened by my little daughter, who was proud to be the one handing the card to me. I guess, for the past few days I have had more dreams than what I normally had before. Sometimes, I was in class, dealing with the unruly students (I was wondering why the class was so chaotic- thank God it was a dream!).

Back to the card. She has also given me her new contact numbers and e-mail address, and a little note saying : 'I'm on Facebook too!'

Yes, no worries. I shall reply to this card either through the snail mail or e-mail or through Facebook.

No comments: