Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Working After Sleeping Less Than 2 Hours

She will remember this day, one day in her life.
This is Pn Rachel, invigilating the SPM trial exams.
"Teacher, we want to be in the debate team!"
"Maybe, I get to lose weight doing this duty"
That, is the G Block!
'All in a day's work', what a cliche......

But on a September Nine, I had to get up as usual , dodging the fact that I had had only less than two hours of sleep, mind you, I didn't take any nap the day before!

My husband woke me up at 4.30 as usual so that this chef could make another version of fried rice. "Mak, this is the best fried rice this Ramadhan!" Oh, compliment again!

Before I went off to school, (with good feelings that I had prepared the relief duties at home), I took a snap with Naimah so that one day the photo would help her to reminisce about the day she sat for UPSR.

Invigilating the trial exams was a breeze because the SPM candidates were taking it seriously, at least, for today's English paper. While in the hall, I also had a chat with Pn Rachel about her progress after her surgery (she had hers about 10 weeks ago , but hers was a more serious one).

Not long after that, I was at the form 3 block, checking on the progress of the Optima Programme for the form 3 students. Jolene (F2), stopped me outside her class to introduce me to Siti Khadijah, another budding debater (her words, yet to be verified by my F5 Team).

Later, I went up the G Block (Levels 3 and 4) to do my daily observation. This is the new duty that I was assigned to immediately after I recuperated from my surgery. It sounded more like a 'welcome note', really! It came to my knowledge right after my friends , who were concerned about my early return, advised me to '
duduk diam-diam' (sit and rest) 'coz I still looked pale.

But as mentioned earlier, it is all in a day's work. What to do, maybe the coming bonus will bring a spark to my humble self? (do I sound materialistic?)

It is just me........OK, now, where's that essay written in such a beautiful handwriting? It's factual, this time....

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Khatijah is hawt. lolx
Beautiful handwriting? R u being sarcastic this time? Or the other wise...?

maheranhz said...

a@ron, replied in ur cbox. hehe...

Anonymous said...

haha..a@ron where's ur comment about the one beside?
maybe pn.hasz is talking about my "beautiful" handwriting..xP

maheranhz said...

joel,
u guys r funny!