Friday, September 26, 2008

The Quiz

The last few minutes of today's class seemed like ages......

I had a few green-pows in my handbag in case the class went berserk!

When I tried to start 'teaching', I found their form teacher busily dealing with her students. I asked ,"Do you need more time with them?"

She seemed desperate, as though she was racing against time , to complete some co-curricular marks. Hence , I went down to the staff room, whereby I found a teacher asking my friend about making the 'Bread Pudding'. Wah! The 'homemaker' in me was suddenly aroused by the idea of baking something for my family. Gosh! Kitchen is not really my favourite place.

After 40 minutes, I found myself marching to 5A again. It was almost twelve noon. Would they be able to maintain their sanity? Since the last paper for the SPM Trial Exams ended 2 hours earlier. I was worried....

I decided to carry on with the Raya Quiz even though they were as good as angels!

A few students were expecting some quiz on idioms or literature but soon their fears were brushed aside when I explained that the question could be "Who is the student who used to send me toys over the net?". Well, that was just an example.

I started off by asking questions including "Whose house phone number ends with ####?" and "Who lives on Jalan #/##?" , of which there was bound to be somebody who was able to make a wild guess.

A kind soul helped me to distribute the green-pows to the winners, for which he was rewarded with a green-pow too! This was because he was not allowed to answer any of the questions posed during the quiz.

Before I left the class, I wished them a happy holiday . And don't forget ya! Everyone is invited to come to my house after I come back from kampong for Hari Raya!


1 comment:

sarahmhz said...

The quiz that you wrote are fantastic!congratulations!