Thursday, September 18, 2008

A Man's Choice


I have been wondering why have I not written anything about my shopping experience?

If you like the term 'penchant', well, I am willing to use it to describe my inclination toward shopping.

The photo above is quite deceiving because it was taken a few days ago when I did my first round of shopping this month. That's when I learnt about a number of favourite brands for jeans. (Yeah, you guessed it right, my first round of shopping was done only with my two boys).

My first boy seemed as happy as he could be but my second one was preoccupied with the commuter train schedule since he had to flee the shopping complex a.s.a.p. or he would arrive late at his boarding school, .........dealing with the warden is no fun!

This afternoon, my 'gentleman' invited me to go shopping at a shopping complex in Shah Alam. (Oh! I'd better not tell you just which round of shopping it is this time!) .

The place was haven to people like me, I was mesmerised by the rows (and rows) of display that I encountered the moment I stepped into this shopping mall.

Fortunately, I had someone to bring me back to my senses. Without further ado, we made our selection and had everything done in a jiffy.

My husband doesn't waste his precious time over trivial matters! His favourite encouraging words are, "Yes, I think it looks good on you" , "Trust me" and "Let's try this one, I am sure it is your favourite".

Being a woman, I can be flattered by him and I actually do trust
his choice, it is always well thought-out and also it is always the right thing to do. Why else do you think I became his bride? Hehe....

No comments: