Sunday, September 28, 2008

Doubts

A helping hand

I am not very sure if I would get the chance to blog in the next couple of days.

3 reasons for my doubts:

a) I'll be quite busy with household chores , plus making some Raya cookies and rendang, also painting and spring cleaning, oh yes, maybe I want to go to the beauty salon (gosh)

b) I may have to spend hours contacting my friends via the phone and the net (Yahoo Mail and Facebook, just to name a few)....

c) I should start packing to go back to my kampong in Alor Gajah, Melaka and next, I'll be busy cleaning my house in Tampin 'coz little children will surely come even though I only plan to rest there.

Anyway, if I happen to drop by, I'll be happy to do so...

2 comments:

MASTURA OSMAN said...

Kepada Puan Haslina, Aishah sekeluarga.
Selamat Menyambut Aidilfitri. Maaf Zahir Batin. Semoga kita berada di dalam kerahmatan Allah.

sarahmhz said...

Congratulations!And,Maaf Zahir and Batin.Selamat Hari Raya!