Monday, September 15, 2008

Can Hardly Wait

The original plan was to attack the shopping complex(es) right after school and Aisyah had pledged support to this noble plan. It's sheer luck to have a daughter to be my accomplice.

But at 12.30 pm, both of us were in my room; she was busy answering some quizzes to be submitted to the Ustazah and I had to sit down, writing down my daily report , tomorrow's lesson plan, checking the teachers' attendance for tomorrow, checking the stuff to photostat, checking the Borang Penilaian Ko-kurikulum (just to make sure that my debaters will get the grades they deserve) and finally I checked my Big Pinky Book to see if anything else needed to be done by this week.

"What are we going to cook for breaking fast?", Aisyah broke the silence.

"Oh, gee! Could you please rephrase that question?"

"Yeah, are we stopping at the wet market to buy some fish afterwards?" (Aisyah didn't get it!)

So, that's it! She and her love for cooking. Whereas mum had the shopping complex in her mind....

Eventually, now it's 4.00pm and I am about to start typing the Minutes of Meeting , the television is on and Aisyah is watching it. Today's berbuka dishes are ready in the kitchen....It took us only 1 hour and 30 minutes to get everything done.

That shopping plan can wait......

No comments: