Tuesday, September 30, 2008

The Crossroads I 'Love' ....

After 7-Eleven, you'll see a small bookstore. Get ready.....
This is the crossroads, take the left turning. Go straight on until you come to Jalan 11 where you should turn right.
When you want to go back to Rawang town, you'll have to be careful with that flower pot which will obstruct your views....can you see it?

By 4.30pm, I was done with my Raya dishes.... among others- Sambal Kacang, Rendang Ayam, Ayam Masak Merah, Ketupat, Vegetables and Ayam Masak Kicap (for the little girls) . My plan to make Mee Rebus was changed at the last minute 'coz I felt that it would spoil our Raya eve dinner. Aisyah and Hawa baked a special cake and they also made raya cookies, but I had surrendered after 5 hours of cooking.

"Yeah, shall we go buy a few more items for Raya?", a brilliant suggestion by my husband.

As we were in the car, it occurred to me that I should remind my Raya guests about the crossroads to Taman Mawar.

*Please refer to the pictures above.

I would like you to be careful when you are coming to my house as this crossroads is quite tricky to the motorists who think that most pedestrians are law-abiding citizens.

Some of these pedestrians think that they are stronger than the lorry. Being hit or not, won't make any difference to them.

Some 'beautiful' girls think that the drivers are enviously looking at their body which may make J-Lo rush to the best plastic surgeon!

Some 'busy' pedestrians must start dialling a number on their handset when they are crossing at this crossroads.

In the morning, some students are walking half-asleep at this same place!

Motorcyclists must do some stunt acts here.... weaving through cars which stop at this place.

Certain 'stuntman' who comes back from work, loves to drive straight from the road beside the 7-Eleven to Tun Teja....

A 'good Samaritan' has added the beautiful feature at this crossroads by placing a flower pot, so that more drivers will curse him when they can't see the oncoming cars from the main road.

Anyway, when my husband and I were using the road just now, the crossroads was quite deserted 'coz many people had balik kampong. We too will take a break from this crossroads, only to find many, many more crossroads in Melaka!

No comments: