Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Angan Irau!

It is 10.00 pm, Tuesday 2 Sept 2008

My little girls were so engrossed in the net that they hardly noticed an avid photographer was at work, using her camera which could be described as her favourite tool.

These little girls' minds are as free as a bird, unlike their elder sister's (who is sitting for her UPSR), as well as their strict big bro's (who is sitting for SPM). What about their mother? Let others speak for her.... she doesn't do 'self-praising', ehem, whose words are these?

Angan irau! I pick up this expression after watching the 'Maybank' advertisement. It means DON'T WORRY!

So, my friends and my students,
angan irau too much ; to the extent that you sound as though you are giving me the cold shoulder, takutlah (it's creepy).........

No comments: